Our client who are into Food processing has mandated PTK Consulting Limited to hire an experienced Assistant General Manager. This role requires one who has a broad experience in Sales, Marketing and Branding. The person must have occupied a similar position in an FMCG group with a good track record of generation of sales, with workable Marketing strategies and Branding experience to further promote our clients’ Brand in the Nigerian market at large. Experience is very key in this role, ability to initiate ideas and get results is also key. The candidate must know how to drive with a valid Driver’s license.
The JD is not limited but includes the following:
- Responsible for coordination of all sales activities and achievement of sales growth in all sales territory
- Oversee the activities, coach and monitor the performance of sales representatives
- Create awareness and visibility; hospitals, hotels, schools, fast food outlets, canteens, cooperative societies, campuses of higher institution
- Achieve sales target and give feedback on sales trends by conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and completion ventures.
- Devise and present ideas and strategies to promote sales of the company’s products
- Promotional activities through trade shows, event marketing and activation
- Prepare route plan and ensure marketing team adheres to it strictly
- Coordinating sales team to generate leads
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships by partnering and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses report and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should send updated resume to email@example.com using as subject of email “Assistant General Manager Sales & Marketing”
Deadline date to receive all application is Wednesday 18th August 2021