PTK Consulting Limited is an HR outsourcing firm that helps small, meduim and large scale companies with their HR needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Consultant (Highways)
Locations: Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Ibadan
Employment Type: Full-time
We are seeking Civil Engineers as Highways Engineer or Consultant, at Senior or Principal Consultant level, with 15 Years’ experience out of which 5 Years must have been spent as a Consultant to join an expanding team.
The successful applicant will be involved in report writing and work ranging from the development and application of technical skills in engineering and consultancy to the application of international standards for infrastructure development, including:
- Highway and bridge design at feasibility preliminary and detailed design stages for strategic, urban and rural/low cost road networks
- Report Writing
- Preparation of contract documentation and providing procurement assistance to client organisations, including Performance Based Contract (OPRC)
- Supervision of the construction of road and bridge projects
- Maintenance, inspections and technical audits of projects
- Support to Technical Assistance and Capacity Building projects worldwide
- Technical audits and due diligence
- Sound experience and technical capacity in the design and supervision of Highways Sector engineering projects, ideally in international development
- Preparation and writing successful EOI’s/Bids/Proposals including technical input for multi and bi-lateral clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
N500,000 – N600,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using “Principal Consultants, Highways Kaduna-Kano-Abuja Location” OR “Principal Consultants, Highways Lagos-Ibadan Location” as the subject of the email.
|Feature 1||Feature description|
|Feature 2||Feature description|
|Feature 3||Feature description|